The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Never Take Mother Nature For Granted...

It is 3am in the morning.. & I am still awake...
not sleepy at all despite quite a long journey fr SA to my hometown, JB...

I have been abandoning this blog for a while...sorry dear....
my excuse is definitely unforgivable as I am busy playing FB games...haha...gomen ne my dear blog..

so..today otw to my hometown..
I have taken some flood pics nearby Tangkak highway...
never under estimate the power of ALLAH & mother nature huh???




the left side of the road had to be closed down... quite scary I might said...

right now..while I am writing this blog.. the rain still pour heavily...
Indeed..the flooded area will become worst by tomorrow morning...huhu...
wishing all well for flood victims..wherever u are... 

No comments:

Post a Comment