The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Sunday 6 November 2011

Hajjah Mona Asam Pedas-Malacca

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

Hola..it has been a while since I blog..kinda busy with lecturing...

I am in Malacca rite now..lecturing is my life now..huh..anyway...as I am in Malacca, of course I have to try the Malacca specialty food which is Asam Pedas...

I have stayed in Malacca more than 3 years prior however, I did not have a chance previously to try it..

Knowing me, I am kinda particular bout food hygiene & the restaurant ambiance.. nevertheless, given the second chance..I said to chang-chang..let's try it all..though it's warung & dirty..haha..

end of story, here we are (October 12, 2011) at hajjah mona asam pedas, Kota Laksamana Malacca..

We order Asam Pedas Ikan Pari (Sting ray) set which consists of rice, vege, telur masin, a lil bit of smbal belacan & the asam pedas itself (RM6)

Asam Pedas Sting Ray close up

They also offer other dishes other than asam pedas such as fried chicken & fried items (goreng-goreng)..

Tastewise: 6/10
I am not a fan of asam pedas especially if it is fr Malacca..so it's kinda bias  for me to give me a review..all I can say that it is ok..but I prefer asam pedas johor style which have daun kesum in it..huhu..sorry guys..

Location:-
it is located at corner lot..around the housing area.. 

Address: No 6, Taman Kota Laksamana, 75200 Malacca.
Contact Number : 012 601 3672/3676
Operating Hour: 5pm to 5am. Closed on Sunday.

Happy Tasting...

No comments:

Post a Comment