The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Thursday 27 May 2010

Ole-ole Bali @ Sunway Pyramid

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

April 4, 2009

Chang2 & I tried tis place ages ago.. during our first MBA semester..i read about this ole-ole bali restaurant in other bloggers blog.. (sorry forgot about the blog names..long time already ma,huhu)..

this is what I and chang-chang order since this is our 1st time here..hehe..


Nasi campur ole-ole
Rice with lil bit sambal on top (the sambal is nice though), grill lemongrass prawns, squid & fish fillet. Then, we can opt for chicken / beef rendang (we chose chicken rendang since i'm x a big fan of beef) .. 
the special one is chicken sate being lilit with lemongrass... i like the taste & it smell nice too.. this set came with vege (only remember long bean, tempe & etc) and also 2 sauce (green & red) to dip with... 
Price : RM33 ++ (if i'm x mistaken la)
Taste : 8/10


Ambience : 7/10 (since I am a fan of any songs with Gamelan instrument)

p/s: some of the customers order western food & it's quite tempting me..maybe next visit i will try the western food...
credit to chang-chang for capturing the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment