The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Friday 11 June 2010

Fatty Cafe @ Billion, Manjung

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

June 10, 2010
Lunch at Fatty Cafe Manjung, Perak


Menu...

Clockwise : Sambal Nyonya Squid Rice , Asam Pedas Chicken Rice, Steak & Kuetiaw Soup
Price : RM5.50, RM5.50, RM18 & cannot remember..haha..
Taste = As I just ate the steak, so the steak score = 0.05/5 
(The beef taste gross & too chewy, omg, my jaw hurt..ouch...)
Service = 2/5 
(So slow even for the beverages.Plus the self service make it worse as it makes everything in chaos..phew)


Fried Wantan. We love the wantan..it is nice..thank god :-)
Price = forgot lor, but i guess around RM4 (9 pieces).

No comments:

Post a Comment