The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Food - North Malaysia

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

June 4, 2010
Hey..who said only JB got hao chi food..hehe..
in Perak also can ma..

Nice & indeed interesting packaging as it kinda like paperbag... 
convenient to bring anywhere...

Taste = 3/5...
Of course cannot compare with Dunkin Donut or J Co ma..hehe...

Ceaser Salad...nice...
Taste = 5/5

Small & short cucumber..hehe... 1st time for me to see it...haha...
Taste - same like any ordinary cucumber :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment