The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Sunday 4 July 2010

Go Go Go...Germany go...

Haha...I am so not bored anymore...
A World Cup update anyone?

Well... Germany defeated Argentina with 4-0...
Can u beleive it...4 nil..huh..

Image credit to www.pre-host.com/porosia/whois/images/

Frankly speaking.. i x support German all the way out for World Cup 2010
as my fav player...Michael Ballack x play due to injury... isk3...

Pic credit to shopadidas.wordpress.com/2009/11...-jersey/


Thus, I have decided to switch and  I support Spain & Argentina...
Hey...can't blame me for switching..
Argentina got Messi ma..
& Spain..well...x need to explain y lor...hehe...

Pic credit to www.zimbio.com/pictures/6EEavuOW...cea4hDil

However...
After watching the game...
I have decided to support German la this Fifa..
especially when the camera close zoom to Ballack
during the match (German VS Argentina)...

Ballack so gorgeous with his outfit...ohhhhh....hehe...

Hence, to conclude...
Congrats Joachim Low

Poor Maradona...maybe next time.. (Is there any chances for next time???)

 Anyway...gud luck Spain for ur match with Paraguay...
er..if Spain win..then..
they will meet German...

but x worry... I am so into Ballack, I mean Germany...
so..I am not going to switch anymore...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment