The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Closed - Ice Monster @ Sunway Pyramid


My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/


Huhu.. I went to Sunway Pyramid last month & found out that 
my fav hang out dessert place  which called Ice Monster
has deceased their operation...

Hwargh...so sad... 
Pic credited to http://www.sodahead.com/

no more mango bing aka ice mango..huhu...
I am still hoping that they only relocated..
not permanently dissolve their operation...
will have to google it later...
huhu... still sad when I think bout it..
till then..

April 14, 2011.. I managed to snap the pic bout the new kiosk that replaced Ice Monster.. It is called Tea Lady.. a kiosk that served milk tea & etc..still x had a chance to try it out yet..hehe..Later I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment