The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 12 March 2011

Kracie - happy kitchen #1 - doughnuts

I knew currently in Japan is very chaotic...
well..as been telecast everywhere in the news and internet...
Japan face with the strongest earthquake in 140 years..wow..
all I can say that..wish all Japanese well..
especially for those Malaysians who live or study in Japan...
well wishes from me here in Malaysia...

Nevertheless, RRcherrypie who is from Japan still posted a vid..
I guess she is not affected n thank goodness bout that...
anyway...crossing my finger n wishing all prayers to earthquake + tsunami victims..

No comments:

Post a Comment