The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 24 July 2013

2013 Chang2's B'day Celebration - Bfast at Atrium Lounge, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). 

June 9, 2013
Continue from my last post & I am still rambling about Chang2's bday celebration. On the day of Chang2's bday.. Here are our "makan" activities..haha..

Started our day at Atrium Lounge, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Breakfast Buffet (I am such a buffet lover & my fav's place to eat definitely at hotel)

This is my dearest fav's spot for breakfast so far in Selangor. The best in Selangor according to us,hehe..but of course difference people have different preferences. For us, the foods really suit our palates.  This is our 2nd visit here ( I prefer our visit on Jan 5, 2013 as food selection-wise is better that time,hehe).

Complementary coffee/tea

Chang2's all time fav for breakfast..Yummy

 My fav's...Dim Sum (both of us kinda east meet west rite,haha)...Yummy

Omelette (wish it's not too dry) & hashbrown






RM45++ per pax (worth it). Total for 2 pax = RM104.40

For more info, click here
Atrium Cafe/Lounge
Pyramid Tower at Sunway Resort, Hotel & Spa
Tel: +603 - 7492 8000
Email : enquirysrhs@sunwayhotels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment