The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 24 July 2013

2013 Chang2's Pre Bday Celebration - Bonjour Garden, Bukit Jelutong

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). 

Gosh, it's been a while since I blogged. Very busy with my job, plus I am a coordinator as well since April 2013, thus lots of workload than ever..huhu..

Anyway, since I got some times today, finally can breathe peacefully, I have decided to blog about my dearest bday celebration this year..hehe..

We celebrated her bday with food, food & lot's of foodssssssss....hik3..typical of us..

Pre B'day Celebration - Dinner at Bonjour Garden, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam. (Our 1st visit to try the food here)

 Carbonara Beef Bacon - RM12.80

 Roasted Chicken (Quarter) - RM18.80

Mushroom soup served with croutons  - RM3.80


Price-wise, it's cheaper as compared to other Western outlets. Taste-wise, hurm.. U need to try it by yourself then as difference people have difference preferences.

For more info click Bonjour Garden
Tingkat GL2, Plaza Jelutong,
No 5C, Persiaran Gerbang Utama
Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
40150, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment