The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Home Cooked Meal - Chicken Porridge

Oct 1, 2012

Yesterday, I tried to cook Chicken Porridge as Chang2 love to eat it. I just googled the recipe & luckily for us, it turns out to be delicious,hehe.

Home cooked Chicken Porridge in a rice cooker ;)

Boiled chicken breast. Shredded by Chang2 finely. When I tried to shred it, the end result turn out to be on the contrary from Chang2. Perhaps I can describe it as chicken chunk aka thick slices rather than shredded chicken, haha.

For the side dishes, I cooked fish cake with oyster sauce & sardines sambal. 

Chang2 also cooked roti telur yesterday. Yummy, hehe.

360 views - Our dinner last nite. Home cooked meal is always e best & satisfying for ur stomach plus ur wallet too, wink.. It is too much & we ended up having it as our lunch today.

2 comments:

  1. gamsahabnida 감사합니다 chang2ku for cooking this delicious bubur for us...sedap..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure my chang2.. One of my definition of happiness is by cooking for u & watching u eat with enthusiasm, hehe..

    ReplyDelete