The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Friday 28 September 2012

Craving Ayam Masak Merah

September 28, 2012

I have been craving for Nasi Ambang & ayam masak merah since last nite. Keep on mentioning it & I think Chang2 cannot stand it anymore,hehe.. So, today Chang2 went & tapau the ayam masak merah for me at Shidah Restaurant, Sek 7, Shah Alam (nearby old Hakim Restaurant).

Edited via Photowonder apps using android.

To conclude, I am so bless. Alhamdulillah & tq so much Chang2 for ur effort & love. 
I knew that u love me more,hehe.. Love u too dear.. My bestest BFF & the only one ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment