The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Sunday 16 September 2012

2nd review - Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant Sek15, Shah Alam

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;)

This is the old entry that I have found terperuk in my hard drive, haha. Hence, since I am so in the blog mood today, I wanna post bout this too.

This is the view of their restaurant. We first visited this restaurant on June then. Noted that, there is 1 area that is facilitate with aircond & one area that is occupy with fan only. Facilities such as Surau & toilet also provided here. 

Yong Chow Fried Rice served with Bird eye chilies. RM6.50. Tastewise: 5/5. The portion is big & if u're not a big eater, I suggest u share it wit someone else. I love this dish so much, since I am a big fan of Chinese fried rice. I opt out the chilies though coz I am not a big fan of spicy food. The rice is quite dry sometimes so I always ordered a bowl of plain soup to complement this dish as it suit my liking then.

Chang2 ordered the Cantonese Ying Yong (RM6.50). Tastewise: 4/5. This is also a huge portion however they kuetiaw portion is not that much as compared to the crispy mee hoon. 

The dim sum that we ordered. I forgot bout e name nevertheless all of dim sum sells here is RM3.80 per plate. Xtra noted, do come early coz during holiday or peak period, u might not able to have their chic dim sum as it it sold out already. this is what we experienced during our 1st visit here. it was 7++pm only then,huhu. Luckily we got to taste the chic dim sum on our 2nd visit. Tastewise: 4.5/5

They also serve pau here, another fav's of mine & chang2 too, hehe. All pau here is sold RM1.70 per pc. Among the flavour that I can rber are red bean (our fav's), bbq (my fav's), kaya. Tastewise:5/5

Managed to capture the pic of our bill back then,hehe.

Their name card


happy tasting everyone ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment