The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Sunday 16 September 2012

Early 2012 Bday Celebration - Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant, Shah Alam

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;)

Holla..it has been a while since I last blog. Plus, this is my new blog. decided to create a new one. Well, I celebrated my bday early this year with my family. Do not ask me why, haha.. Every family have their own story I guess.

So, enough story bout me. We celebrated our bday at Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant, Shah Alam today. I was the one who suggested the location as it is nearby plus I love chinese food. I guess, it is in the gene,haha..poyos.

Hence, this is what we ordered today.

Baby Kailan wit oyster sauce RM12 (If I am not mistaken, the bill is not wit me, huhu)
Basically, I love this dish. Tastewise:5/5

Prawn Sambal RM20. I like this one too, the prawn size is ok nevertheless the sauce is not much. So, for those who wanna savour the sauce, you have to korek2 among the onion & the prawn,haha. Tastewise: 4/5

Lemon Chicken. I love this dish most however forgive me bout the blurry pic. I guess my hands were shaking when I took it wit my android phone. If I am not mistaken the price is RM15 per plate. The chicken is crispy suit to my liking & the lemon sauce is not overpowering e chicken. Tastewise:5/5

Crispy Squid RM20. The squid is crispy nevertheless, my lil bro really dislikes this dish as he felt that it was full of flour as compared with the thin slices squid that they gave us. Tastewise: 2.5/5

Steam Siakap with Halia aka Ginger. RM??? I totally forgot bout e price,haha. The fish size is small ( I guess it suits for 3-4 persons) it does not has fishy smell & taste, that is e good point. Nevertheless, it has a lot of fish bones in there, & I do wonder why, hurm. Tastewise: 3.5/5

We also ordered their tofu claypot. I forgot to take the pic though,huhu. The price is RM12/15. Tastewise:5/5. I love it. All of the food, we have it with plain rice.

Total cost RM171.70. This included beverages for 5 of us although we did order 2 extra glasses of orange juice. We did tapau or take away Cantonese ying yong (RM6.50, if I am x mistaken), 2 plates of Wantan mee with bbq chic & a plate of chicken dim sum (RM3.80 per plate). For me, the price was worth the quality & quantity.

Noted that, at Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant, they do not offer small, medium or big portion per plate. There is only one size per order. Hence, if u're alone or in a company of 2 or 3, it is not possible to finish all those dishes. Still, if u come in a group of 5 & more, u definitely have to take the alternatively to order more than one plate per dish. In other words, u have to fork out ur money more,hehe.. I am just saying. For muslim, this is the place where u can enjoy Halal chinese dishes as Mohd Chan Abdullah is a muallaf.

So, what are u waiting for, Mohd Chan Abdullah restaurant has a few branches. Do visit one of their branches. The one that I always frequent is located in Sek15, Shah Alam opposite Perodua & Daihatsu.

here is the address & contact number
33 & 35 Jalan Utas B
Sek 15, 15/B
48000 Rawang, Selangor.

Tel : 03-5511 8228 /
016-958 0630

Operating Hour = 11am to 11pm daily.

For further info, juz click here for their official website. Happy Tasting guys.








No comments:

Post a Comment