The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 22 September 2012

2012 B'day Cakes

On the eve of my bday..after I have opened up all the presents from Chang2.. we ate the cakes that Chang2 bought at Secret Recipe..Tq so much dear for ur efforts.. I knew it is hard for u to make a surprise & plan a bday celebration for the fussy me..hehe..gomen ne Chang2..


Brownies served with Choc ice cream.. Chang2 bought the ice cream at a mini market nearby our home..Luckily the ice cream still not melted when we ate it during mid night. well, given e condition of our freezer that is not so freeze at all, haha..

 Another choc cake for me.. I forgot bout the cake name

Cheese Choc for Chang2..our old time fav's

We ended up finishing the brownies & the ice cream first.. Another 2 pcs of cake, we kept it as we were really full by the time we finish our brownies..hehe..

Anyway.. Tq again Chang2 for the cakes.. Taste best when we eat it together..hehe

Juz wanna share the bday cake bought for me by my jiaren.. Got it when we celebrated my early bday at Mohd Chan Abdullah Restaurant.. Song currently in my mind (Where is the love by Black Eyed Peas, ouch..hehe). Nevertheless, tq for the cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment