The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 22 September 2012

2012 B'day Presents from Chang2

Holla.. it is finally my 30th bday..hwargh...I am no longer in 20s..well, x a bright start for me..huhu..

anyway..this is my dear chang2 bday gifts to me this year..arigato Chang2..really appreciate for all those things that u have done for me..

A bouquet of white roses fr Chang2.. oh..I love it so much,hehe.. tq so much dear..really really love the present so much.. Chang2 bought it at Plaza Alam Central Florist alone, erk..

Weight-scale aka bahrom bathroom scale.. I have requested this present fr Chang2..haha.. so I got it from her..Love this present too..hehe..can easily know my weight easily now though there is no sign of me to diet at all,haha..

Carlo Rino purse.. This is e most unexpected gift from Chang2.. I am so surprise that I got this gift from her as I did not request it at all..hehe.. It is so thoughtful of Chang2 to buy me a purse as she said that my current  Renoma purse worn out already..huhu..really touching moment.. 
I do wonder bout the price though, coz I have requested a lot of present from Chang2 this year, given that I did not receive any gift last year (long long story). Nevertheless, Tq so much dear for the lovely present..really appreciate it..

Another bday gift request from me to Chang2.. Chang2 bought it for me at Popular Empire Subang when we celebrate our bday lunch..hehe.. I am bless with love..& beaming happily..

 
Lovely cards fr Chang2..hehe

I am really thankful & grateful to Allah coz He gives me a lovely buddy, loyal BFF, always supporting partner & companion called Chang2.. Tq so much for the bday celebration dear.. Love U always.. ;)  May God Bless our rship forever..Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment