The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Friday 8 October 2010

Am I possessive???

Hmm...this entry sounds AWKWARD..haha...chang2..borrow ur tagline..erk I mean sonny aka demi lovato tagline..I guess..or is it her bf in sonny with a chance..hehe..

anyway.. I have received a direct, translucent or I can categorized it as truthful comment fr chang2 tonite..erk.. I mean chang2 always always protect & cover me all the time..when I said all the time..I mean it..

so, basically..when I heard chang2 said that I should not be possessive.. I mean..wow..speechless..I never realized that I am that kind of person..especially when chang2 said.. "it's u"..

walaowei..that phrase really shocked me..
 Pic credited to live2talk.blogspot.com
 Pic credited to thecatgallery.com

u knew the feeling such..when something really big hit ur face & u like..well..cannot run away fr it..coz it is really direct to ur face..the best thing is..thinking further bout it..it is kinda truth..what chang2 felt bout me..


Am I possessive or way too possessive???
Erk..is this me actually..erk...no no no..hopefully I am not like that...

anyway, I am kinda freak out..erk..can that be considered one of the action that shows I am possessive??? what I did is that, I google what is possessive behaviour & also possessive in relationship..I even took a quiz on whether I am too possessive or not..erk...

this is the result of my quiz... U can try the quizzes at http://teenadvice.about.com/
Your score is 55. You are not too possessive although there are times where insecurity may lead you tao act a little nutty. Don't fret, this is normal, everybody has momentary lapses in reason. Try to keep those possessive flare ups from getting out of control and you should be just fine.

well..I guess..it's not too bad huh..atleast I am not too possessive..sometimes only I can be a nutty..haha..

According to http://teenadvice.about.com/ One of the biggest problems people report in their relationships is having a partner who is too possessive. Possesive behavior is a sign that the relationship lacks trust or that the possessive person is very insecure. When you act possessive you are sending a clear message that you do not trust your partner and that you are handling that mistrust by being controlling. This is never a healthy thing for you or for the relationship. 

well..this all I can think of rite now..it is actually the same like the cartoons below..hmm..
 
Pic credited to cartoonstock.com

Perhaps..I should learn how to not overthinking..& try my best not to become possessive ;)

P/S:Tq chang2 for ur truthful remarks..will try to upgrade myself..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment