The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Post Bday Dinner @ Nasi Ayam Chee Meng

Hola..it's been a while I x update my blog..
bz with IELTS exam..& seriously...it sucks..haha.. 
I am sure 800% that my reading will score either 1 or negative if it is possible..
huh..i cannot finish on time..so no need to mumbling much..end of the story.. I am definitely going to repeat IELTS again...though the result will be out on 5th november.. I am totally devastated & upset with myself..

anyway..this is the entry that I have KIV..as always..

I ate it with my dear chang2 for my post bday celebration (20.09.2010)..

Outside views...Nasi Ayam Chee Meng Bukit Bintang..


Menu.. Most important part is it is HALAL...
more info on menu, click here...

Halal Certification and Policy (taken fr their websites)...
Nasi Ayam Chee Meng is proud to be certified Halal by the Department of
Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM). Halal food is food that complies
with Islamic Law or Shariah. Halal stipulates that food consumed to be
hygienic, not harmful to health, free from any forbidden parts of 
animal origin, and free from anything regarded as filth (najis) under 
islamic law. In addition, meat products must be derived from
animals that are permissable and slaughtered according to 
Islamic Law.


Single Meal Set Order (Normal) RM7 per set
Chicken Rice cum with a bowl of soup & sauce...
If u opt for Drumstick/ Boneless set (RM7.50 per set)
Tastewise : Rice=6/10 (Normal), Chicken=8/10 (Crispy skin, tender in the inside,  Soup=8/10
Sauce=6.5/10(lil bit too spicy for me, but chang2 loves it..she's fr Malacca ma..hehe)

Side orders.. I never eat chicken rice alone..hehe..
Small Taugeh Tiram aka Oyster Bean Sprouts (RM5.50)
Tastewise : Crunchy 8/10

Steam Towfoo (RM8.90)
Tastewise: 8/10 ( I love it)..

5 sticks of Chicken Satay serve with "nasi impit" & nut gravy/sauce..(RM8.90)..
Tastewise: No fat found & the nut gravy is too spicy..but OKla I guess (7/10)..

Views from the inside...

Total damage that day..hehe.. not expensive & worth it..

FYI, BB is the HQ or main branch...there are 3 other outlets available...

Do come early coz if not..u have to wait for the seat to be available..
Parking-wise..well, it is located at BB,so u know how hectic & chaos it will be.. u can park at Low Yat Plaza & walk from there for about 3mins..or u can park at the private car park space which will cost u RM6 per entrance..ur choice..hehe..

Address: 50, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Opening Hour : I am not sure..but I have been there once at 10pm & it is still chaos as usual..hehe..
Map credited to http://cheemeng.com.my/map_bb.htm

for more info, u can browse through their websites..
Happy Trying..

No comments:

Post a Comment