The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Monday 4 October 2010

Bday celeb-Dinner at Thai Village Restaurant @ Sek 13, S.Alam

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Check out my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

Ciao..hehe..suddenly I am so into Italian..hehe..
anyway..I have KIV this entry for ages..been so bz..

so basically, on the nite of my bday (September 19, 2010)..I have said to chang2 that I want to eat noodles..as I am mixed chinese + malay..
I still believed in some of chinese traditions such as eating noodles = longevity aka long life..haha..

so, we have decided to eat at one restaurant located at Sek 13 Shah Alam..
I really love the amibient plus the food here..hehe..

it is called Rest Asli Kg Siam in Malay, Thai Village Rest in English..but we called it Rest Pak Ndak (long long story).. It is in the same row with Jom Lepak Cafe (Linda Rafar)..

since my cam has low resolution..sorry bout that..so I borrow a pic from http://foodstreet.com.my/ 

Just managed to snap the cover..one of the staff with smiling but not ikhlas face asked me whether I still wanna have a look at their menu..huh..so..I gave it back to her la...like I care..haha..

typical Thai restaurant will serve u a plate of nuts & crackers after u have ordered..same goes here.. u also can opt not to have those snacks..they will cut it off from ur bill later..well..since it is my bday.. I x mind paying for the nuts + crackers..hehe.. Price :RM4.50...

Fresh Orange (RM3.50) for me & Root Beer Float (Rm3.80) for chang2

My longevity noodles..hehe..so exaggerated..tastewise=yummy.. Price:RM7.50

Fried Rice..must order menu here..I really love the fried rice..hehe.. Price:RM7.50

Our side order..Sotong Goreng Tepung aka Fried Calamari served with thai sauce..Price : RM15

My fav too..3 pieces of Chicken Pandan.. Price:RM13.50

The staff also will give u this 4 serangkai aka 4 mates..hehe..it consists of sambal belacan, lada jeruk, dried chilli & salt (if I am not mistaken la,haha)..it's FOC..

Some pics of the rest interior design..it is fully air-conditioned..so, for me who really love air-cond & can't stand the heat..
it is indeed a nice place to eat..hehe..

Wet tissue.. RM0.30 each..same here..u also can opt, if u x take e tissue, they will deduct it in ur account..there's nothin FREE in this world huh..hehe..I x mind bout e tissue anyway..
Pic credited to diytrade.com

Grand Total = RM58.70 inclusive with 5% srvice charges..

Overall..
Taste-wise = 8/10 (I like it coz x spicy..really suit my tastebud,hehe)
Service = 7/10 (quick & reliable..)
Ambience (8/10..fully air-conditioned..u can opt to sit outside too)

Address..
No 52 & 54, Jln Renang 13/26, Sek 13, 40100, Shah Alam, S'gor..

Business hours...
11:00am to 3:00pm, 5:30pm to 11:00pm (Monday to Friday)
11:30am to 3:30pm, 5:30pm to 11:00pm (Saturday, Sunday & public) 
HAPPY TASTING...

No comments:

Post a Comment