The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Thursday 28 October 2010

I loathe FOLLOWERS

I hate people who do not know what they want in life..
worst..I hate people who do not know what to do with their life & decided that..well.. I wanna be like u too..coz it's easy.. I x have to think of anything.. I will just follow whatever u do.. S****Rs..
Pic credited to http://limeshot.com/

urgh...it made me wanna puke..comeon..have ur own life pls..&
pls stop being a follower..
I mean seriously, if u are not tired of it.. I AM...huh..whatever..
 Pic credited to lockenkeys.tumblr.com

According to Urban dictionary defines a follower as a ... person will do anything to impress people, as PATHETIC as that is. Often, these follower types will target one or two people to be their "idols" this is not a good idea, these people will start to DISLIKE  you even more. None of this behavior is going to make you "cool."

Urban also defines follower as someone who has the INABILITY to think for themself and does everything the "leader" of the group says. An EMPTY SHELL of a person with NO SOUL.

So..for god sake.. I mean it..pls stop being PATHETIC..what..did u lack of attention during a child? huh..

Well, definitely I am the former & you are the latter... I indeed loathe & pity u..

Screw U loser..

No comments:

Post a Comment