The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Monday 4 October 2010

Bday Presents...

This year..well..I kind of sad..bcoz I guess..it is my fault..my expectation is so high... anyway...only my dad & chang2 wished me exactly on 12pm..others...well..they still wished me, but the next morming..better la than nothing kan..haha..whatever..

I have realized something this year..it is ok..I have learnt my lesson..indeed very well..haha..revenge??? well..nope..it juz I considered them as x significant anymore la kot..hehe..
enough mumbling..this is a blog..x ur private diary k..

this is from my beloved dad..tis year, he gave me angpao instead of cake..perhaps due to location constraint..

hehe..tq so much ayah.. I love u..
Pic credited to http://www.myspace.com/389464699

this is the best bday gifts ever..chang2 bought it for me.. 
Pic credited to chang2 dslr

My wishes do come true..hehe...ohh...
Pic credited to chang2 dslr

 Pic credited to chang2 dslr

when I was 9..I went to Lake Toba with my family..& from there I knew bout polaroid..since then..I have always wanted to buy it..
Can u imagine..19 years have passed..& tnx to chang2..here I am..with my own mini polaroid...
 Pic credited to chang2 dslr
 Pic credited to chang2 dslr
Chang2 bought me the mini polaroid at Shashinki.com..
it came with the film, 4 AA size batteries, camera strap & manual as well...
 Pic credited to http://www.photovillage.com/

Click here for more info on mini instax 
anyway..no words can describe my feelings..hehe..so jiwang emo..
chang2..tq so much for the gifts...really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment