The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 20 April 2011

2nd Visit to Josh & Jana's @ Giant Putra Heights


My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/


In my last entry.. I have blogged bout Josh & Jana's.. anyway.. on March 26, 2011.. 3 days after I went there with mom, I brought Chang2 there.. juz wanna chang2 to try out their food..ngeee...

I definitely do not choose Wantan Mee this time.. as I have mentioned in my last post..
So, this time I opt for their Nasi Lemak Monster.. as it goes with the name Monster, Nasi Lemak Monster is indeed a huge portion & not too forget really high in cholestrol dishes..haha..

Nasi Lemak Monster RM12.90
N.Lemak monster came with coconut based rice served along with Kapitan Chicken, Fried Chicken, Squid Sambal, Boiled Egg Half size, Fried Anchovies + Peanuts, 2 slices of cucumber & 1 slice of tomato..
Taste-wise: I love the Nasi lemak & the fried chicken.. thumbs up for the fried chicken coz it is so nice..hehe.. the squid sambal is ok lorr..but I x like the taste of Kapitan Chicken..I think I have so much in one plate..so by the time I tried Kapitan Chic.. I am so full already..haha.. furthermore, I never tried Kapitan Chic before... so I x know bout the taste..but make me realized that I am not a fan of Kapitan chicken now..

Kapitan Chicken with bread RM7.90
(u can opt for white rice also instead of bread)
Since Chang2 is still full..chang2 want to eat something light only.. never that we expected the Kapitan chic is also in a huge portion..huhu..so hard to finish it la..hehe.. chang2 seems fine with the Kapitan taste on the contrary with me..haha..

we also have Cucur Keledek for our appetizer..however, as we came during lunch time.. there is no dessert yet..perhaps they offer during tea time only..

Anyway.. as I have mentioned in the earlier post.. try Josh & Jana's if u happen to be @ Putra Heights...

HAPPY TASTING everyone..

P/S: I am googling juz now & found out bout Josh & Jana's review by the star & found out how they started..

No comments:

Post a Comment