The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 30 April 2011

Restoran Sri Percik @ Malacca

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

April 23, 2011..
I went to Malacca & stayed one nite at Chang2 house..hehe..
I seldom do that now as compared to prior..back then when I was studying in Malacca, I always lepak Chang2 home.. I think even her mom's & dad's also muak bored looking at my face..haha..

anyway..since it is been a while I left Malacca...so, we hang out at our usual makan place called Restoran Sri Percik..it is located at Malim if I am not mistaken..

Restoran Sri Percik started off in the early 80s whereby the owner sold their famous Ayam Percik at Night Market around Malacca area only.. due to well demand, he then offered his customers proper dining place that is located @ Malim Malacca.

Don't worry if you are not a fan of Ayam Percik coz here, they also have mini kiosk that served different types of dishes that includes local, western & thai..

Menu..


Ayam Percik Range & other local dishes also serve here..

Also offered Family Packages.. I have never tried this but Chang2 & family have tried & they said OK la.. well, that's sounds good rite.. I guess..hehe..

Since we still full coz we have eaten Yong Taufu for our dinner, so we have decided to order a lil bit only..
a lil bit for me & chang2?? it is kinda undertatement of the day ok..haha..we never order sikit..hehe..

Their Signature Dish, Ayam Percik.  Price:RM5.80; Taste: 7.5/10
(Overnite marinated chicken with special secret spices served with bun, fries, special sauce, slices of cucumber + tomato + salad)..
RM5.80?? Haha, I knew..so pianyi aka cheap rite..this is the best part why I love Malacca..hehe.. I mean despite it is chang2 hometown & it is a historical city..hehe..so poyos..suddenly wanna become historician..
To add, U can opt for Chicken Rice, Briani Rice, Fried Rice or Nasi Lemak that will be served with their signature dish Ayam Percik..if not, you can order like me..hehe..

anyway, Chang2 is so full so she decided to order Tauhu Bakar from Kiosk Jebat (One of the mini kiosk available here).. Price:RM4; Taste-wise: 5/10
Taste-wise, Chang2 like it but sorry I am not a fan of tauhu bakar here..nothing to shout out bout..plus, it is spicier..huhu..sorry, I am not a big fan of spicy food much..anyway, my fav Tauhu & Chakue Bakar definitely will be @ Tepian Tebrau JB..hehe..

Mixed of chicken + beef satay.. (12pcs of mixed satay served with cucumber& onion slices, nasi impit + peanut sauce). Price: RM7.90, Taste:7.5/10
We tapau the satay back coz as I have mentioned earlier, we were still full so we managed to eat 2pcs of satay only..so greedy to order a lot though still full..i think we learnt the lesson for now..i guess..haha..sorry mom..hehe..

Billing Time..

Layout..
they also have seats with umbrella as well as open-air seats..if u go there during windy time..it would be nice to seat outside..however, if it is raining or not windy..er..well, I am not a big fan of those seats though.. I prefer to seat inside eventhough it is sumtimes quite warm coz no air-cond..only ceiling fan available here.. no pics coz I forgot to snap..haha..

Service-wise: well, let's be honest here.. it actually depends on your luck..this time I came, the service is OK coz there are about 7 tables occupied..however, if you came around when it is packed with customers or full house, talking from my experienced.. it will took u more than 1 hour to get ur meal not to mention the waiter mixed up your order..so u might not get ur order as u wanted or worst they forgot ur order at all...haha..

Nevertheless, HAPPY TASTING everyone..if u happen to be in Malacca & craving for Ayam Percik, here is the place..
Restoran Sri Percik,
Jalan Malim
75250 Malacca
Tel : 06-336 1986/012-618 2954

Operation hour: Everyday starts from 5pm to 1am(they even extended their operation hour if there are lots of customers)
WIFI Available.. 

1 comment:

  1. Sadly...dah xde restoran ni dah. Bangunan restoran pun dah xde. Hanya tinggal tapak yg dah dinaikk semak samun. Not sure, apa jadi pada restoran ni... my feveret restoran each time i came to melaka.

    ReplyDelete