The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Thursday 21 April 2011

Bieber will arrive in 2 hours time...

walaowei...
Justin Bieber is scheduled to touch down at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 2.30pm today, just a few hours before his Stadium Merdeka concert ... His girlfriend, Disney star Selena Gomez, is travelling with him (WTH is she doing here, haha..did u smell envy aroma here, ekekekek).. (thestaronline)

hwargh....so sad... well, since I am still unemployed... I have to choose between Bieber & F1 cum Rain concert.... too bad though..haha..

I definitely choose F1 + Rain..though I like Bieber songs.. anyway..perhaps next time.. Bieber Singapore concert is sold out..so, perhaps I can join the Singaporean next time for his future tour..haha.. (crossing my finger so hard)..ngeee...

so long then...oohh..bieber...

No comments:

Post a Comment