The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Josh & Jana's @ Giant Putra Heights


My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/


Holla... I knew it is not easy to find foods @ Putra Heights (PH)... I also x understand why PH still x developed though there are lots of housing area here... can u imagine, there is no KFC, Mc D & Pizza Hut at PH... the nearest KFC is at Subang Jaya..huh...

anyway..my mom keep on saying & praising bout the Wantan noodle here.. so on March 23, 2011 I went there with mom after some shopping @ Giant Hypermarket..

For me, Josh & Jana's name.. a very unique combination I must say..
anyway..it is kinda ala Kopitiam style outlet... it is located @ the first floor opposite Guardian/Watson store (cannot remember is it Guardian/Watson), besides 1901 hotdogs..

Menu..



Layout..


Finally...the moment of truth..erk.. I mean tasting..hehe..
Cucur Keledek aka Fried Sweet Potatoes RM4.90
For the appetizers, my mom strongly recommended Cucur Keledek aka Fried sweet potatoes.. it is kinda new to me coz I never had cucur keledek..always cucur ikan bilis aka anchovies..
Taste-wise: Surprisingly, it is nice coz I am not a big fan of keledek..hehe..it is crispy in the outside but yet soft in the inside..it taste sweet as the name of this food implies..sweet potatoes..hehe..

Wantan Mee served with 3 pcs of wantan, chicken slices, vege, soup & chillies.. RM8.90
As my mom kept on mentioning bout their wantan noodles..hence I opt for dried wantan that day..
taste-wise: I x like it..haha.sorry mom..nothing to shout out bout.. in fact, I hated the soy sauce taste..it is too sweet & not too my liking I must say.. I still prefer Wantan noodles at JJ Malacca..hmm..so yummy..

Dessert time...since Mom always have a sweet tooth..so we have decided to try their dessert..
Taste-wise: 7/10.. Not bad, not so sweet..kinda suit my taste-bud
Bubur Cha-cha RM4


Mom opt for Sago with Gula Melaka RM3.50
Basically it is similar with bubur cha-cha except that it does not have yam cubes in here..only full of sago only..hehe..

Anyway.. ambience-wise.. it is fully air-cond.. the layout is quite crowded but it is fine with me..I mean that's definitely typical Kopitiam style..hehe..

well, if u happen to be in Putra Heights & don't know where to hang out/eat..
opt for Josh & Jana's cafe @ Giant Putra Heights..

HAPPY TASTING... 

No comments:

Post a Comment