The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Foodies @ F1 Sepang International Circuit 2011 - Grandstand F area

Holla...
I am still in the F1 mode..haha...though a lil bit disappointed that Hamilton did won the race in Shanghai..haha.. as long as it is not in Sepang..it is fine with me then..

anyway...when u went to watch F1 @ Sepang International Circuit (SIC) u definitely might want to bring extra money..hehe... well, they have double the price but I might said it is kinda worth it coz they double the size too..

take this Hotdog for instance.. Chang2 & I are so full & trying hard to finish it..ngee...plus..it is very hygienic + eco friendly as no polystyrene foam container been used..kudos for the green effort..

Hotdog set RM20 @ Grandstand F..  RM25 if ur seat at Topaz area.. 
I guess the price varies accordingly to ticket price & seat..LOL...

Hotdog set with a long sausage served in a sliced bun, garnished with mustard, pickles & cheese, potato wedges cum a packet of swiss bear tomato ketchup & chillies sauce.

We also bought Beef Burger set since chicken burger is sold out at that time.. we found out 10 minutes later they replenish the chicken burger set..cheh..should have waited for the chic burger sets..haha...
anway, the price is RM20 also @ Grandstand F area..

A set of beef burger served with cheese, lettuce, potato wedges & a packet of ketchup & chillies each.. 

taste-wise: I absolutely love it..perhaps it is bcoz I am so famished.. coz we ate it after the race ended..hehe..
they also sold other foods such as Satay sets that came along with Ketupat & Fish & Chips sets plus ice creams...

for beverages, we opted for 100 plus..they also sold orange juice bottle here but I x know bout the price.. for the price of 100 plus, it will cost u RM5 per can..hehe..yeah..I knew..the price sucks huh..but what to do..
Pic credited to http://masfoodonline.com/

They also sold Tiger beer here...
Pic credited to http://www.baws.com.sg/

I would have to say almost 99% of international spectators drank Tiger here.. which is fine with me coz they are not drunk & they indeed respect us... To add, those international spectators do not simply left their foods & drinks.they throw it away in the dustbin before they leave..well..I am so ashamed when I saw this coz Malaysians will always be Malaysians..they simply left behind everything..so lacking of civic minded..huh..so malu shame lor..

Anyway..I wish that I can go & watch F1 again next year with chang2... love & enjoy those moment with u my lil chang2...wink.. AMIN + crossing my fingers..

No comments:

Post a Comment