The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Tuesday 12 April 2011

F1 2011 @ Sepang International Circuit - Memorable Experience...

Holla...
I went to F1 race on Sunday with my chang2...
it is one of the happiest day of my life..been able to watch F1 live
plus the hunkiest Rain in the same day..ngeee.. I am so happy...
huhu...but one unfortunate things happen there... chang2 car been knock down by stupid blue KLIA cab.. really hate that cabbies...if I can do something.. I will definitely make him suffer...huh..enough said.. spoil my mood already... ;(


anyway...chang2 & I bought the ticket on Jan 29, 2011.. we bought it during the early bird promo at KL Central Booth..well..since we were on a tight budget & who don't want half price ticket rite..hehe..

With the 50% discount, Hillstand tickets at K2, C1 and C3 will only cost RM30 as compared to its normal price of RM60. Grandstand F, which directly faces Turns 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 as well as part of the front straight, can be purchased at only RM200 while seats Grandstand K2, which faces the opening chicane, are priced at RM300 (Sepang.gp.com)


so, we have decided to buy the ticket at Grandstand F.. we have google some info bout F1 best seat & found out that Block F is a favourite for the grandstand as from there u can have the best view from all angle.. 


 as it is the early bird promo, so we need to pay half of the ticket price.. so, from RM400 ori price we only have to pay RM200 each & mind u it is x included the parking fee which cost us 50 bucks & transaction fees (RM3/item).. huh..so mahal...


this is the receipt..we collect the ticket at Sepang International Circuit (SIC) on March 30, 2011.. don't worry if u forget bout the ticket.. they will give u sms when to collect the ticket..


Nevertheless, it is still consider a value for money purchased for me..haha.. I would have to say it is indeed worth it coz we are able to watch Rain performing live..haha.. at that time, we don't know that Rain are coming for the F1 concert..hehe..lucky us I guess..


the ticket.. Price : RM200 each (Early Bird Promo)


Grandstand area...


Grandstand F, Block F


Row Q, Seat number 1 & 2


Grandstand F main entrance..This pic were taken after the F1 match..so u will see a lot of rubbish here & there..haiya.. x civic minded at all lor..oh..before I forget, at here the security team will check ur bag though not thoroughly I must say.. juz following the procedures I guess..hehe.. lucky me coz I seludup brought 2 bottles of mineral water..it juz that I regret that I left my vid cam at home..I read somewhere they were strict bout outside food & video cam..cheh..next time I definitely gonna bring my video cam.. ;)



View from our seat..


Warming Up..
Pic credited to Chang-chang slr

The workers were sweeping after the warming up session..

this is the corner that everyone were excited bout at Grandstand.. it makes me ur adrenaline shoot up to full blast..haha..especially when it is accompany with the roar sounds of F1 engine (oops..perhaps the  environmentalist might not agreed with me bout this) hehe.. 
Pic credited to Chang-chang slr

Ready..Get Set..Go...

Pic credited to Chang-chang slr

Pic credited to Chang-chang slr

F1 Petronas Malaysia Grandprix Timetable

One thing to be noted bout F1 is that the sound of the engine is really.. er.. well, cut it short u need to have an earplug or headphone..huhu..unless if u are F1 mania & love the sound...then u x have to wear the earplug..

Foam Earplug RM5 (bought inside the grandstand. Juz call the seller if u want it)

Headphone cum radio & live telecast on F1 race.. RM100 (come along with batteries & bag).. Sold opposite the grandstand gate..

Note: No chipmunks were harm in snapping this photo, haha...


Wallaowei.. I think the entry is too long already...
so..basically to sum up... I had a good time here at F1 sepang..
so proud to be Malaysian..coz we have this kind of international standard facilities.. all thanks to Tun Dr M..hehe.. he is indeed one in a kind..

I am so happy that Sebastian Vettel won the race..he was absolutely amazing.. so hard for others to catch up with him..a lil bit dissapointed coz Alonso not in a podium especially when at one time he nearly managed to get atleast 3rd place.. Unfortunately, he has a minor accident with Hamilton.. forcing him to enter the pit.. Not to forget the 20 seconds penalty..WTH... BUT it is ok coz at the end of the day Hamilton also not in the podium..haha..sorry, I just x like him..haha..so bias huh..

I really have a wonderful amazing time here..thanks to u chang2.. it is unforgetable memories that always remain in my mind & heart... wink..hehe..

P/S : Here is the view from Grandstand F @ F1 Sepang Live..

1 comment:

  1. Sulit ba Sir? Im planning to go to Malaysia and watch F1 on 2012.

    ReplyDelete