The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Sunday 1 August 2010

Currently reading...

Holla holla..
it's been a while since I update bout book..
so..currently I am reading Flash Forward..
a novel by Robert J. Sawyer...

I am so into flash forward TV series..
so I have decided to buy the novel as well..
plus it is on my wish lists too..hehe..
Pic credited to sfwriter.com/2009_10_01_archive.html

But when will I finish reading this book..
hmm..good question..
i think it will take a long long time..haha..
coz I am too busy watching other TV series as well as DVD..hehe..

here is the author blog that need to be shout out about

No comments:

Post a Comment