The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Friday 27 August 2010

恨 !!!!!!!!!

I loathe UiTM HOTEL staffs attitude..not all..some of them.. 
They S***KS... WTF...
LAZY...pathetic..lack of hospitabitility...
Pic credited to http://www.nataliedee.com/

Xtra note- When I checked out from the hotel, I managed to get the SUPER RUDE staff name.. He is called HALIM... I have asked one of the trainee whether he is a practical student or not, & surprisingly he is a staff there... I thought that he is so rude & incompetent coz he is still a student..SURPRISE SURPRISE...

so, for those who want to stay at UiTM hotel..Beware of this rude black skin guy..WTF again...tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment