The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Wanted... Eat, Love & Pray

This is my latest craving for novel...
I have finished reading Jill Mansell novel which is an offer u can't refuse..
gosh...now I knew y I am so into Mansell novel..hehe..
sorry Mr Sawyer..I have not finished ur novel yet..
well..I did tried..not that I am not trying...haha..

Anyway...now I want this novel badly...
been added to my latest wish lists..hehe..
can't wait to watch the film adaptation fr this book..
Pic credited to http://www.brebeauty.com/2010/07/22/eat-pray-love-smell/

No comments:

Post a Comment