The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 28 August 2010

Nasi Briyani & Murtabak @ Victory Restaurant, USJ 9

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

April 1, 2010
Updated info (since I have received a request from Miss Gillian bout the contact number of this outlet,
so I managed to snap pic of their menu cum contact number) when I was there last week.. ;)

Murtabak Station...

Menu snap using Sony TX9..ngee..



June 7,2010..this is an old entry..been KIV for a while...
anyway..chang2 really love to eat the murtabak here & we also love to eat the Ns Briyani Ayam Masala... Plus, it is located at USJ 9, besides Al-Falah Mosque..it's kinda nearby to our home..hehe..

Arab Street??? Well, since I am Johorean..I am quite familiar with some of the streets name in Singapore.. so, after I came back from this restaurant, googling here & there.. well..the origin of Victory Rest. is indeed fr Singapore.. I guess the one in USJ 9 is their branch in Malaysia..hehe..

ok..this is in S'pore... 
p/s: I do wonder y it is called the New Victory Restaurant..hmm..

Menus @ Victory Restaurant, Singapore...

This is at USJ 9...


USJ 9 Menus...


Nasi Briyani Ayam Masala - RM9
Where's the chicken.. it's inside lor..pakka..haha..

It came along with side dishes consists of pappadom, dalca & acar..
on that day, we did try their Masala beef too..nice.. :)


Their ever famous Murtabak..U can opt for many sizes here..
if I am not mistaken the Murtabak size is from XS-XXL..
& of course the price is charged accordingly to the size..
I think we order the S/M size that day...
the price is either RM7 (for S)/RM10 (for M)
cannot r'ber lor..huhu..

Overall..

Tastewise = 7/10..we really enjoy their Ayam Masala & definitely their Murtabak..hehe..
 Service = 7/10..Quick service
Ambience = 5.5/10.. it's kinda warm here..x aircond & the fan also seems no use during hot days/nites..
So..better to sit outside rather than sitting inside..so stuffy.. :)

So..for those who's in USJ & cravin for Ns Briyani & Murtabak..u can try it at
Victory Restaurant Arab Street,
No 21-1, Jalan USJ 9/5Q, Subang Business Centre, 47620, Subang Jaya.

Opening hour - 8.30am-10.30pm...
Closed on Monday 1st & 3rd week...

HAPPY MURTABAKING & BRIYANING... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment