The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Tuesday 3 August 2010

BP Beriani Power Restaurant @ Tesco Malacca Branch

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

Yesterday, we had our lunch at Tesco Malacca..
due to my mom wanna buy ready made baju kurung for eid..

we went to foodcourt there & nothing is tempting enough for us..
so mom said that she wanted to eat Nasi Beriani 
(can u beleive it after last nite sinful dinner in Serkam, the next day we eat Nasi Beriani..haha)

When we entered the restaurant, only 2 tables were occupied..
hmm..x so good impression..hehe..

I forgot to capture the menu..but I did r'ber that ayam msk merah dish
my fav, is served on Friday & Saturday only..hmm,quite a dissapointment..

anyway, I opted for Chicken Briani Gam Rice
Briani Gam is differed & supposely tastier than Briani Rice 
coz the chicken is cooked together with the basmathi rice in the same pot..
the briani gam rice is well blend with the chicken hence it taste heavenly indeed..

Chicken Briani Gam Rice served with sauce that usually been served with Chicken rice..odd huh but taste wise..it's ok..
in fact taste even better with the sauce..

Beef Briani Gam Rice (Mom & Boboy choice)

Side dishes that came with Briani Gam rice

Mom did order Telur pindang, originated from Johor
the eggs is boiled for hours with all sorts of herbs & soy sauce,
process is hassle so the price is quite expensive..
at pasar larkin JB previously, it will cost u bout 50cents(7 yrs back price),
however at BP rest. they charged u RM2 (a lil pricey for me)

We also order Tauhu Bakar but I forgot to take the pic,
taste ok la but the tauhu is too crispy for me

the interior design

Overall,
Taste = 5/10
I am a Johorean, & I really luv Briani rice, so nothing to shout out bout BP Briani rice
nothing so power..despite e name,hehe

Service = 8/10
Smiley staff + served within less than 10mins..

Price = Total is about RM45 plus
Ok lor but cannot beat Briani Rice located in Muar tasty & cheap,hehe

so, for briani rice lovers..can try e BP Beriani Power Restaurant Tesco Branch..
can check out the review by http://thecovenantadvisor.wordpress.com/
HAPPY TASTING...


No comments:

Post a Comment