The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Ice Monster @ Sunway Pyramid...

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

Xtra note: On March 30, 2011 I have found out that Ice Monster @ Sunway Pyramid has been replaced by Bubble Tea Milk booth (refer this entry)... sad...sad..so sad...

Chang2 & I went to Hartz at Sunway Pyramid last friday (August 20,2010)..
after break-fast..we have decided to window shoppin & end up buying books...
as been posted in my previous entry..haha..

anyway, after we bought novel & chang2 bought ori Japanese DVD called Galileo..it's time for dessert..

I really love to eat Ice Mango here @ Ice Monster..
it was located at the second upper floor..below cinema level..
sory, can't r'ber the floor name..haha..

It is easy to find the shop actually..
opposite ice monster is 1901 hotdogs..
besides Ice Monster is Banana peel the slippers stall..

I have always craving for ice mango since I watched the scene where San Chai & YeSha in Liu Xing Hua Yuan 2 aka Meteor Garden 2 eating the ice mango & strawberry together...
 Pics credited to http://michellesaram.topbuzz.com/gallery/meteor_garden_2

Then, I found out bout the Ice Monster..they do not call Ice Mango here..
name is more commercial wise I guess..hehe..

Basically, on that day we ordered..
Jumbo Fresh Mixed Fruit Milk Iced..what a long name huh..
it consists of ice, a scoop of mango ice-cream, mangoes, strawberries & kiwis chunk plus milk..
however, we opt for x kiwi as both of us hate kiwi..haha..
it's fine coz we got more mango & strawberry then.. :)

Yummy & Refreshing...
RM10 each...

x worry if u x like mango & strawberry..here are the menu available..
around 15 different flavour that u can choose
sorry for the low resolution cam outcome..

ice monster views...

U can opt to sit here at the edge..for privacy purposes I guess

or sit here...

HAPPY ICING...

No comments:

Post a Comment