The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 14 August 2010

Briyani Ayam Madu @ Mahbub Restaurant, Bangsar

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

Holla..been a while since I update the blog..bz..(bz meh?haha)
today entry been KIV for a while...
since I & chang-chang are taking IELTS class now..
so we have a lot of opportunities to explore KL city,
which we never did during our MBA..
huh..we were lucky to get some sleep..so x expect to ronda2 la kan..haha..

anyway, on August 4, 2010 we went to Restoran Mahbub located in Bangsar..
we did google bout it & off we go..hehe

It is located at No 17 Lorong Ara Kiri 1, Lucky Garden, Bangsar

It's easy to locate e restaurant..
besides Rest Mahbub is CIMB & opposite of it is Bangsar Village..

Menu...
More than 30 years.. the signature dishes...

Briyani Ayam Madu since 1970s... RM10.50

Briyani Ayam Goreng... RM10.50

Side dishes that came along with our Nasi Briyani..Acar timun & dalca...

360 view of our food..chang-chang..I luv ur kotak2 blouse.. :)

Roti Canai RM1.40..nice..x oily...

X worry if u cannot stand the heat & curry smell..
u can opt to sit in the aircondition area or outside (non air conditioned area)..

Ayam Madu & Ayam Goreng

Kebab & Roti Nan Station...
Our total bill RM26.50 (Considered cheap la, taste wise..hmmm)

To sum up..
Taste = 3/10 : Sorry .their so famous Nasi Briyani Ayam Madu since 1970s..well..kinda x suit my taste bud..perhaps I ate too much ns briyani johor..so I can't really find anythin special about it..huhu...

Service = 7/10 : e service here is good..friendly staff x delay..plus, u can opt to sit in the aircond area..which I prefer most,coz I can't stand all those heat..hehe.. however, the waiter that took our order have a soury face..perhaps he is tired..so no smiley face for us..nevertheless..the order came right on time..hehe

Will I come again? Hmm..I guess, I will come to eat their roti canai but x nasi briyani..hehe..
for roti canai lovers..their roti canai is x oily & soft texture..served with dalca gravy & curry is nice too..

for those who are interested to try Mahbub Restaurant..
here I attached the map.. credited to http://www.streetdirectory.com/)

HAPPY TASTING...

No comments:

Post a Comment