The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Monday 27 September 2010

Bday celeb- Lunch @ JM Bariani House, Tesco Shah Alam

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

September 19, 2010
We woke up late on my bday..then..chang2 decided to eat Ns Beriani..since she's craving for Sirap bandung Soda (RM3.50) there..hehe..

so..JM Bariani..here we come...

Menu...

Available on Wednesday & Saturday only...

This is what we ordered on that day..slurpy...
Nasi Beriani Ayam Masak Merah (RM12) cum
with ciput acar buah (x enough la) + dalca (share also, haha)..

where's the chicken..where's the chicken.. I am inside..inside lor.. hehe..

Everytime when I eat Ns Beriani, I always ordered extra beef beriani..
well..fr Johor ma.. inheritance..ahaks..
in a front row Beef Beriani (RM7.90), back row dalca..

We sat really near with the ice cream boxes..so..we have decided to order some ice cream cakes..well..since it is wo de sheng ri..might as well celebrate my bday there...
Inside the boxes...

We have decided to order..
Front row= Triple Chocolate Chips & Back row =Vanilla Chocolate Chips..
Price=RM5.50 each..
Tastewise..not too bad lor..u cannot expect the same taste with Baskin Robin/Haagen Daaz..there's a huge price gap k.. haha..

While eating..we watch how the staff there cut off our cakes..it took her a while to cut it..we do wonder why.. ;)


Total spend that day..

Though some people said..the price at JM is pricey..well..for me, it's ok..I really love the taste actually..so x find it too pricey..plus, it is KL ma.. eventually..for me..it's not bout the price..at the end of the day it is about the food taste plus..the MOST IMPORTANT is the SERVICE & AMBIENCE...

if the food taste heavenly..but the SERVICE lauya..wallaowei..I will ban that place definitely..haha

JM Bariani has a lot of outlet..Tesco Shah Alam happen to be one of them..
 Located behind Carlton Hotel Shah Alam...
 Ample space of parking lot...

Do come early during lunch & dinner hour..especially on weekend..if u're not lucky enough..it might SOLD OUT..For more info on JM Bariani House..can surf to their official websites...
Adios for now..Happy Trying..

No comments:

Post a Comment