The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Friday 24 September 2010

My 28th Bday...

I have been busy lately..huhu...
a lot of entry been KIV..will find time to update on my blog..hehe..

anyway, here is a summary of my 28th bday celebration..
Pic credited to zazzle.com

Pre-bday (September 18, 2010)
1) We had dinner at Rest An-Nur = Bad..bad service.. :(
2) Chang2 surfing the internet using my lappy besides me = Priceless moment ;)
3) Chang2 is the first person who wish my bday ;) (ofcourse la kan..she's besides me ma)

On my b'day (September 19,2010)
1) Woke up late (actually it's kind of our routine..haha)
2) Lunch = JM Beriani Tesco Shah Alam
3) Dinner = Ate Noodles (I believe for longevity) @ Restoran Asli Kg Siam, Shah Alam

Post bday (September 20, 2010)
1) Woke up early...surprise..hehe..
2) Went to Pos Laju Glenmarie coz my gift stuck there during weekend (long story, wtf for pos laju guy)
3) Open chang2 presento in my car = really touching..hehe..
4) Lunch = KL Tower Revolving Restaurant..
5) Sightseeing @ KL Tower & Lake Garden..
6) Dinner = Restoran Nasi Ayam Chee Meng BB (Slurpy)..
7) we plan to snap pic at Dataran Merdeka & KTM station..unfortunately it is raining at that time..hence..time to hui jia..hehe..

I will update in detail plus lots of pic in my next entry..
end of summary.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment