The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Bday Gifts For Me From Me

wo de sheng ri li wu???
Well, this may sounds funny to anyone else..
but I give myself a present..on my own bday...
Love YOURSELF first before you Love OTHERS rite..hehe..
 Pic credited to officiallytiffany.blogspot.com

anyway..my bday gifts to me this year are...

September 14, 2010..
I went to MPH OU & since I am a member of MPH I am entitled to get 15% discount on my bday..hehe...
Ori Price = RM35.90, bday disc price = RM30.15

I never thought that I am going to have another gifts for me..I mean..come on.. 1 gift for myself doesn't sound creepy weird enough..what bout if I have got 2 gifts for myself then..hehe..

I went to Subang Parade MPH yesterday..& suddenly I saw this book..& suddenly I felt like I am Becky Bloomwood the Shopaholic..
Pic credited to cheesy8.wordpress.com
  Pic credited to poptimal.com

hmm...except for the fact that I am kinda the nerd aka bookaholic style...
it's feel that the book is callin me..to buy it..."Pls buy me..choose me.."..erk..now it's really creepy..hehe
Pic credited to pandamix.com

How on earth can I resist this book rite..so not my fault :) Price = RM45.90...

Adios for now..need to go to IELTS class..

No comments:

Post a Comment