The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Thursday 9 September 2010

I am a Bookaholic...

OMG...I am so tired since I am back in JB..huhu...
in fact I ate panadol every nite coz I kept feeling hot & cold..
wow..sounds like Katy Perry song huh..so exaggerated..hehe..

anyway.. I always wanna post bout my collection of novel that I have collected over e years..coz I am so into books.. all my life I guess..well..as I x got e opportunity to buy it during my younger days (long story)..
anyway...erk.. is that means I am older.. am I???

Haha..I x think I am old..hehe..so x tau malu...
so..this is some of my humble collection..

All time fav's... Sophie Kinsella...can't wait to buy Mini Shoppaholic...

Jill Mansell + Sophie Kinsella as Madeleine Wickham..

Other authors collection...

Can I consider this as a collection??? Hmm.. I do wonder ; )
 A Glance Through...


Well..in my wish lists.. I do include that I wanna a mini library..
for me so that I can indulge myself with tons & tons of books.. :)
hopefully I can have it in e future..AMIN...

hope chang2 will have it too (AMIN) coz she's x a BOOKAHOLIC...
she's a BOOKWORM..haha...

Pic credited to http://monikaruns.blogspot.com/

Another sight of chang2 de bookworm
Pic credited to http://www.bettiedidit.com/designs10kids1sets.htm

ME & YOU...

Pic credited to http://hollyandyifeellove.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment