The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Thursday 23 September 2010

My Doraemon Collection...

My secret ( not so secret anymore) wish is Doraemon exist in a real world..hehe..
 Pic credited to travelerfolio.com
plus I do respect the creator of Doraemon which is Fujiko F.Fujio..I really admire him coz he can actually forecast the future in his own way..plus..he includes the morality, friendship & family values in doraemon series...
Pic credited to kaskus.us

 Pic credited to tkaaaaa.wordpress.com

Doraemon first appearance at Nobita drawer...
Translation credit to wikipedia (From right to left)
Nobita: Whoa!
Doraemon: It's me…did I surprise you?
Nobita: Wh…wh…who are you? Where did you come from? Why did you…? H…h…how did you…?
Doraemon: Don't ask so many questions at once! But that's all right. I've come to save you from a horrible fate.

Anyway..Doraemon is a cat that came from future to assist Nobita in his daily hectic + chaos life..Nobita great great grand children is the one who send Doraemon to accompanied Nobita hoping that it can at least change their fate in the future..
 Pic credited to tkaaaaa.wordpress.com


I really adore the loyalty & friendship shown by Nobita & Doraemon..
 Pic credited to skyslam.u.yuku.com; members.tripod.com; dunia-panas.blogspot.com; mitome.wordpress.com;tokyo5.wordpress.com;balingbalingbambu69.blogspot.com

In addition, hoping that I can have all those gadgets by Doraemon..still crossing my finger tightly..hehe..
Pic credited to marlinakoh.blog.friendster.com

 Pic credited to yincrynyd.blogspot.com

hence..this is why Doraemon series is included in one of my bookaholic collections...Enjoy...


1 comment:

  1. Really these are nice collection..i like this post..great collection..thanks for sharing with us..
    android developer

    ReplyDelete