The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 11 September 2010

Hari Raya = Double F's

Well..Salam Aidil Fitri Everyone...
If I have to define raya..well..for me it consists of Foods & Forgiveness...

Forgiveness...All year round..I have made tons & tons of mistakes..
I seek forgiveness for those who deserves it & hope to move on :)
Pic credited to psychologytoday.com

Please forgive for all my wrongdoings..
P/S: Chang-chang.. 0-0 ek..
Pic credited to gamespot.com

Another F is Foods...During hari raya..u will get tasty foods anywhere..hehe..
will update more bout my family foods on hari raya in the next entry..
Pic credited to marranci.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment