The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 11 September 2010

First Day of Raya Outfit

This year..I juz bought my baju kurung instead of tempah it..
so, the outcome is x so well..
well, I guess I deserves it coz I kept on delaying to send the kain ela to Mkcik Mai the tailor.. end of the story, Mkcik Mai x accept last minute baju..so, here I am..bought 1 bj kurung juz for the sake of Hari raya.. Am I pathetic..haha..
huhu..anyway..this is some of the pic for my raya outfit this year...

Baju Kurung from Binwani Jalan Tar (RM180), Handbag Polo from SOGO (RM239.20 after discount, I forgot the ori price, haha), Shoes from Nose (Last year shoes, x budget lor)..
Best of ALL...
Shopping experience with chang-chang = PRICELESS ;)

1 comment:

  1. chang2 ku....hhehehe..
    yes.definitely the priceless moment is any moment i spend time with u , dear ... muakhs...

    ReplyDelete