The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Saturday 11 September 2010

Raya -Mom Beriani Rice..All time fav's

Holla..as usual..everytime it is raya..my beloved mom will cook Nasi Beriani..
this is her signature dishes..in fact, there is one year whereby my mom cooked Soto instead of Ns Beriani..& everyone kept on asking her.. "No Ns Beriani this year?"...that's y la..my mom makes it as a tradition..continue to cook her signature dishes on Hari Raya..haha..if u asked me I x mind as long as it's mom cooking..Spagetti or Wantan Noodle is fine with me..haha..so unappropriate..erk..

So..this is some of the pics I have managed to capture 
before we salam to seek forgiveness for each of the family members..

Beriani Rice..Mom's specialty..

We cooked 10 pots of rice this year..
I forgot to take e pics of rice in the pot prior..
just managed to snap the pic of rice afterwards..

Yummy..while waiting for my dad & Boboy came back from mosque..

Slurpy...
Clockwise - Sengek/Sambal Goreng, Ayam Masak Merah, Daging Beriani, Pappadom, Centre-Dalca..
 

Another view of the tastiest dishes in the world..so exaggerated..hehe

My fav's dish always..Ayam Masak Merah..Beriani won't be the same without ayam masak merah..plus..my mom ayam masak merah is the best..hehe..

Our Kuih Tunjuk Raya + Layer cakes...

Lepats & Masak Lodeh..Imported fr Kg Melayu (My grandpa house, tq mak jang)..

That's all the food updates from me..hehe..
anyway..eventhough I realized how much cholestrol & weight pound that I will gain after those sinful dine today..I x really care..it's hari raya ma..screw the diet away..haha..after tis I can worry bout my bp & others health related issues...for now..juz enjoy & cherished e moments..hehe...

Salam Eid Mubarak Everyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment