The difference between a leader & a critic is that a leader has to make decisions, abide by his decision & face the consequences, whereas a critic only pour criticism without bearing any responsibility (Malaysia 4th Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed)

Thursday 23 September 2010

The Longest Roti Tisu @ Kayu Nasi Kandar Taipan USJ

My review is based on my personal point of view. Different people might have different view from mine. Hence, this review is for my blog purposes only ;). Checkout my new blog http://duchessdr747.blogspot.com/

Haha..the entry title is indeed long but
it can't beat the size of Roti Tisu that we ate just now...
Chang2 & I went to Kayu Nasi Kandar @ Taipan USJ coz I really can't decide whether I want to eat at Canai SS15 or Pappa Rich..haha...sorry chang2....tq for tolerating with me..haha..
Pic credited to calvin-myjourney.blogspot.com

I have decided to eat Nasi Kandar (total damaged = RM15.80, ane typical standard price if u take squid & chicken at the same time...)I forgot to snap the pic..so curi borrow fr others la kan..
Pic credited to lady-arween.blogspot.com

chang2 juz wanna eat Roti Kosong..coz still full from our dinner at KLCC.. 
Pic credited to mamomus.blogspot.com

then..as usual we borak2 & in fact there is a time that we kinda have an argument erk I mean discussion of one issue which I x regard it as an issue at all (long story)..haha..

anyway...suddenly..chang2 said she wanna eat Roti Tisu..so we order la kan..
it takes a while for us to get the roti tisu.. I even managed to being sarcastic..saying that it's hard to make the roti tisu...
suddenly..Chang2 asked is that my roti jinjit tisu???
I turn around & guess what..hmm..stunning is the best word to describe it...haha...can u imagine, how would u feel if ur typical roti tisu not so typical anymore..haha...

Usually roti tisu look like a pyramid..like this one..
 Pic credited to thedelectabledelight.blogspot.com

we never thought that it can be so long & big..erk.. the waiter need to jinjit the roti tisu to our table..
& ahaks..tell u what..I have google Kayu Nasi Kandar official website & found out this on their menu..
why it varies so much??? doesn't it suppose to be like this...Why8???
 Pic credited to http://www.kayu.com.my/fooditems.htm

Instead of this..haha..Help3..
P/S : 3 plates were used for serving the roti tissue & we definitely can assured u..
NO HARM done for those plates during the process of making the longest roti tisu ever..

we are so malu embarassed coz we felt that everyone in the restaurant kept looking at us when the roti arrived at our table..we cannot stop laughing..haha...even writing this entry make us laugh again & again..

Overall..

We definitely will go there again..BUT both of us felt that will be the first & the last time we order the roti tisu there..haha..paiseh lor..

For more info u can click on Kayu Nasi Kandar website..
plus if u are craving for longest roti tisu (if u x mind be a centre of attraction, haha)..u can try it at
Kayu Nasi Kandar Restaurant,
NO:23 JALAN USJ 10/1, Taipan, UEP SUBANG JAYA, SELANGOR...

No comments:

Post a Comment